Ethical. Professional. Committed.
The Forensix Group are your trusted professionals when it comes to workplace investigations and workplace training. Our trusted professional team can give you the advice and guidance you need to make the best decisions. And we don’t charge by the hour, we work on outcomes.
Forensix Group directors, Gregory Lamey and Paul Harmer are both former senior police detectives with over 40 years experience in both investigation and training. Following successful careers, they embarked on workplace investigation in both the corporate and government sector. Aligned with these skills, they also developed an innovative workplace training division. Their previous skills and experience have allowed them to deliver a product to their clients that exceeds all others. With a hand-picked team of dedicated investigative professionals across the country, Forensix is in the unique position of being able to tailor solutions to clients, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide – and beyond, we also welcome remote and regional assignments. Our expert consultants provide solutions for you in the areas of:
Our expert investigators provide solutions for you in the areas of:
- Workplace Investigations
- Misconduct Investigations
- Code of Conduct breaches
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Policy and procedure breaches
- Fraud, stealing and appropriation
- Cultural reviews and investigations, including consultancy
We are also experts in real-world, practical workplace training covering:
- General Investigations training and staff development
- Workplace investigations training, including managing bullying & harassment
- Situational Awareness
- Managing Aggressive and Difficult Subjects (MADS)
- Robbery Awareness
- A wide range of soft skill courses designed to meet your specific needs or problem
AT FORENSIX, WE’LL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
Solving your workplace investigations and training needs on a timely basis by utilising the very best in technology, methodology and personnel. We never take a ‘one size fits all’ approach and ensure all our clients are matched with the appropriate specialist.